I am a 25 year old who has just graduated from the University of Manchester, living at home in Notting Hill for the summer. I am looking for some childminding work in the evenings and some weekends around zone 1-3 in London.
I am enthusiastic, creative, loving and caring, full of ideas to keep little ones busy and happy. I am trustful and easy going. Always want to work closely with parents and carers to create safe and happy environment for children.
I provide weekends babysitting in West London Kensington and Chelsea area. Working with children gives me happiness and joy. Please call me for more details.
Contact me on: 07455500000
Nanny in Brighton, looking after baby boy (8months - 15months old):
- encouraging to participate in creative and educational activities;
- taking her to the library, playgroups;
- taking her to GP, health check, booking doctors appointment;
- house duties;
Working as a Nanny, Sharing Nanny, Kensington - London
Responsible for all task related to care of babies; boy 7months - 19months old and boy 8months- 16months old
- organizing playdates
- taking babies to the park, library, playgroups, soft play, museum, farm
- preparing food
- potty training
Childminding Assistant, London
Private nursery, London
From birth to seven years old
• Assisting children with their growth & development (following Early Years Foundation Stage)
• Planning activities around their needs & abilities (writing weekly planning)
• Keeping records of children’s progress and sharing that information with parents (daily feedback to the parents)
• Keeping key children’s records updated, writing observations
• Supporting children learning through play
• Encouraging children in new activity, praising, supporting children behaviour
• Being aware of health and safety and making sure children are safe
• Following policies and procedures of the nursery
• Working together with other staff to create happy environment for children
• Assisting the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom.
• Helping children with their learning, playing and social development.
• Preparing class registers & accurately updating pupil records.
• Organizing and maintaining books, learning materials and resources.
• Ensuring children’s health & safety
Employed as a nanny
• Responsible for the safety, wellbeing, care and development of children.
• Playing with the children and taking them to the park, play day, swimming etc.
• Picking up from school/ nursery
• Planning and organizing age related activities.
• Encouraging the children to participate in creative and educational activities.
• Evenings & weekends babysitting
"Gabriela is an extremely reliable and affectionate person who is naturally talented with children. She has a very subtle perception for an infant’s needs and is capable of structuring a day of daily routine without losing flexibility if needed."
Lilia; Posted on 15 January 2017
"Gabriela helped us out last minute and was great with our girls! My five year old keeps asking when she can come back! She showed up, listened to directions, and was a lot of fun! We will definitely hire Gabriela again!"
Posted on 8 January 2017
"My family and I where very pleased to meet and hire Gabriela. She is warm and friendly and my children immediately liked her. We will definitely be booking another date night with Gabriela soon!"
Posted on 15 December 2016
"Gabriela is always on time and very considerate. She is also always very quick to respond every time I send email or text, which is fantastic when trying to juggle around shifting schedules. My daughter enjoys her company very much!"
Posted on 27 September 2016
Location: Kensington & Chelsea, SW, London
Availability: Evenings and weekends
Join Date: 28 January 2015
- Level 2 Diploma in Childcare & Education
- Teacher Training College
- DBS checked
- First Aid Certificate
- OFSTED registered